TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE OF INTERNET TICKETS TO LAKE DISTRICT COAST AQUARIUM
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets are valid 10:00 - 17:00 for the date they were purchased for. Tickets presented after this time will not be accepted.
- Booking is confirmed by email when the payment is received. You will be asked for the Ticket ID number of which is generated after the sale & sent to you via Email. We may also require the Name & Address used for the booking
- Ticket(s) can be used only for the ticket holder. You may need to show a member of staff your ticket to re-enter.
- Tickets may not be re-sold.
- Further restrictions may apply.
- All displays and activities are subject to change without prior notice. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant safety announcements and regulations during their visit.
- Unfortunately dogs are not permitted to enter the building (excluding assistance dogs).
All prices are inclusive of VAT. We are not responsible for any misprints, and we reserve the right to raise the prices.
TICKETS ARE NON TRANSFERABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE. No refunds will be issued for non-attendance or cancellation.
In the unlikely event that the Lakes District Coast Aquarium has to cancel your booking, they will contact you immediately and
offer you an alternative booking proposal (i.e. another date they can offer) at no extra cost.
FREE MINI GOLF WITH ONLINE TICKETS
We provide one free round of mini golf for each ticket holder.
This offer can be redeemed on your arrival at our main desk.
This offer is only valid for the arrival date specified on the ticket booking.